Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to Jeremy!

November 15th was Jeremy's 28th birthday. 

Jeremy is so simple. He did not really want to do much on his birthday, he wanted to have birthday doughnuts in the morning for breakfast, and then play Xbox all day, and then eat at Joe's Crab Shack and watch Skyfall that night. So that is exactly what we did. 



The man didn't even have any birthday present wishes this year either. Usually he wants a few Xbox games and stuff, this year he pretty much didn't ask for a single thing. And with his birthday so close to Christmas it has been a real challenge getting him anything. Seriously, there are no good Xbox games out this year. So he got Jazz tickets (my mom and I went in on them) they were pretty good seats in the lower bowl, Lego Star Wars, a BYU thermal shirt, a new mouse, and a new tie (he asked for those last two boring items.)

{Analiese gave Daddy The Homer Book which contains hundreds of Homer Simpson facts)

{Analiese had to help Daddy eat his Snicker's bar too}

He played his beloved Battlefield 3 Game most of the day, along with some of his Lego games (aren't those Lego games adorable? Oh man they are way better to watch/play than Battlefield)

Then Grandma Keri babysat Miss. Analiese while we went to get some crab (I ate a chicken sandwich) and then seen the new James Bond. 
We came home, ate some cake that we made and sang him Happy Birthday. 



Oh how I love my simple Jeremy. He is so easy to please. 
Hope you had a fun birthday my Babe! 



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun birthday! I love his breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great birthday! Thanks again. The presents, the food, the movie,and the jazz game were all awesome! I love you.

    ReplyDelete